The Dragon of Wantley – How to Slay a Dragon in 5 Steps
This is actually a storyboard for a game called ‘Militant Optimism, or Slaying a Dragon in 5 Steps’that I never got to make, but liked the storyboard and the story behind it.. Moore of Moore Hall etc.
The dragon was killed in the most unchivalrous manner..
- Moore of Moore Hall drank 6 pots of ale..
- He hid down the well and thumped the dragon of Wantley when he came to drink water.
- Then he snuck up behind the dragon, and struck a fatal blow into his most vulnerable part – his posterior
- Moore of Moore Hall wore a suit of armour with spikes,
- Moore looked like a HEDGEHOG – which must’ve shocked the dragon…
That game would have been just brilliant, and will make it one of these days..
Here is another from same period, a study for a character for a game, based on Satan…The game never got made, of course…